Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Can't help it, I LOVE this little fringed Ralph Lauren skirt!


Of course, I couldn't ever wear it. Well, maybe when I was 20 or so. But even if I had the dough to buy it  now, I certainly don't have the figure and I am definitely in the wrong age group. But ever since I saw this skirt during Fashion Week, I've kept the pix in my file meaning to mention it sometime, somewhere. But since it's way off-topic and I can't find anything to relate it to, this is as good a moment as any.

I think this design was in Lauren's 2011 Spring collection, but possibly even last year's collection. Can't remember. But in case you're going to go right out and buy it, I'm sure you can find it on the Lauren website. Just make sure you have a wad of cash.

Oh, but I do love this little skirt. It's just the sort of thing I'd wear in an alternate universe.

And doesn't this incredible gown just about make you swoon?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar