I know what I'm talking about, I had that very shake the other day at Michael Symon's newest joint here in Cleveland, B Spot Burgers, and I got the pix to prove it (sorry, no pix of good breath/great sex/big dick--you'll just have to trust me on that part).

Hey man, you're good-lookin' and you're bringing me a burger? Down.

I'll have the "Thin Lizzy" thank you very much, after all, if the boys wanna fight you better let 'em.

Vintage beer cans and it's cool.

Give your Goat some 'nilla pie bacon bourbon shake.

Hell yeah, celeb chef Michael Symon's a Clevelander! Just dig the bottle of Stadium Mustard on every table.

Big boob mural chick with a tat.

Antlers and the big B beer can wall.

Relish bar from heaven with pickled everything and gimme some of those peppers.

Self portrait in weird mirror in unisex bathroom. Hi, Self.

Love you too, baby.

Nah, you go on ahead and have the last one.

B Spot is righteous and see you again real soon!

0 Yorumlar