Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crowning Glory

Last week, I shared this unique item that I found at a church sale. 
Many of you guessed that it was a cover of some sort which was half correct...

Photo Source: Internet
The crown was part of Emma Bridgewater's 2012 limited edition decorative jar that celebrated Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee. The commemorative jar was sold for 100 GBP but I only paid 50 cents for my souvenir crown because it was missing the jar bottom!

At the same church sale, I also purchased this James Sadler (Made in England) teapot for $5. I thought that the teapot was lilac in colour, but when I brought it home, it looked more like periwinkle blue. Does it look purple or blue to you?

The last treasure that I scored was this gorgeous embroidery for only $2!

I'd love to have these teapots in my cupboard!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar