Here it is another Monday. Another week for us to get things done. They sure do come around fast. Probably not fast enough for many people, but fast for me. Seven more days of the pantry challenge and I should get through okay except for some fresh veggies. We do have enough lettuce for salads until Wednesday.
My goal this week is to get at least three wedding dresses done. I have 8 in the shop right now. What I really want is stacks of pants to hem and simple alterations, that bring in fast small amounts of money. Wedding dresses are time consuming but bring in larger amounts. Then I had an epiphany. Why do you worry so about what kind of work comes in, when both provide?
It is so easy to sit and stew and stress when we think that things are not perfect. What do you or we have that we can do right now to help our situation? Sure it is always easier to think of how things could be better, but it gets nothing done. Make better now!
How can I make better now? I can do the work the lord has provided, instead of wishing for something easier. I can cook good nutritious meals with what I have on hand. I can clean my house and make it beautiful with what I already have, instead of dreaming of other things. I can eat less crap..... I can exercise and make myself feel better. I can stop by and check on a woman who was recently widowed. I can feed the birds, they are so funny out my window.
Things to do today:
1.fill my savings envelopes
2. go get prescriptions refilled.
3. work in my shop
4. put Valentine Tote away in garage
5. get some exercise
6.find something for dinner in my stash of food
7. I can go see Lil sis as she leaves Tues. for ten days and see if there is anything I can do to help her.
What are you going to do today to Make better Now?
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.
Kim


0 Yorumlar